APIASF Emergency Fund
APIASF Emergency Fund Eligibility Criteria
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
- Be enrolling as a full-time, degree-seeking, undergraduate senior in the upcoming academic year at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria
- Must have a financial crisis hindering ability to matriculate the upcoming academic year
- Be a past APIASF scholarship recipient that is not receiving funding from APIASF for the 2015-2016 academic year
The application for the APIASF Emergency Fund is now closed.
For questions about the APIASF Emergency Fund contact firstname.lastname@example.org.