APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program
The APIASF Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is a collaboration with AANAPISIs and the communities they serve to provide scholarships, expand institutional capacity and mobilize local resources to help foster economic development. The APIASF AANSPISI Scholarship is available annually to students attending APIASF AANAPISI partner campuses listed below.
Award Amount: $2,500 - $5,000
Application Available: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 6 p.m. PDT
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at one of the following institutions during the 2015 Spring Semester if your institution is on a semester system or the 2015 Winter Quarter if your institution is on a quarter system:
- Applied for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants do not necessarily need to be recipients of federal financial aid to be eligible for a scholarship from APIASF. Go to www.fafsa.gov for more information
- Please note the following:
- Full-time enrollment and degree-seeking status is defined by the guidelines set by the institution's Registrar's Office.
- Non-degree seeking students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students who already have a bachelor's degree are NOT eligible to apply
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student, however, you must be enrolled full-time upon receipt of funding.
- Solely online students are not eligible to apply. If you are enrolled in online and on ground courses, no more than 1/2 of your courses can be online.
Contact APIASF Scholarship Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program is supported by The Coca-Cola Foundation, Educational Testing Service, General Mills Foundation, Hilton Worldwide, Honda, USA Funds, Walmart Foundation, and Wells Fargo.