APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program
The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Program is available for students who are enrolled at the following institutions: City College of San Francisco, Coastline Community College, De Anza College, Guam Community College, Richland College, South Seattle Community College, University of Hawai’i at Hilo, University of Illinois at Chicago, and University of Massachusetts Boston. Below are the requirements for the APIASF Asian American Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program.
Award Amount: $2,500 - $5,000
Due Date: Friday, October 11, 2013 at 6 p.m. PDT
The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is pleased to partner with various foundations & corporations to offer scholarships to full-time Asian American and Pacific Islander students at City College of San Francisco, Coastline Community College, De Anza College, Guam Community College, Richland College, South Seattle Community College, University of Hawai’i at Hilo, University of Illinois at Chicago, and University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S. or a citizen of the U.S. Freely Associated States.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at one of the following institutions during the 2014 Spring Semester if your institution is on a semester system or the 2014 Winter Quarter if your institution is on a quarter system:
- City College of San Francisco
- Coastline Community College
- De Anza College
- Guam Community College
- Richland College
- South Seattle Community College
- University of Hawai’i at Hilo
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- Applied for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants do not necessarily need to be recipients of federal financial aid to be eligible for a scholarship from APIASF. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov for more information
- Please note the following:
- Full-time enrollment and degree-seeking status is defined by the guidelines set by the institution's Registrar's Office.
- Non-degree seeking students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students who already have a bachelor's degree are NOT eligible to apply
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student, however, you must be enrolled full-time upon receipt of funding.
- Solely online students are not eligible to apply. If you are enrolled in online and on ground courses, no more than 1/2 of your courses can be online.